Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sleepy manx~~~~

should i sleep?or write anything here?..
well, i have no idea to do what..
everyones not here...
all of them have their own activities...left me and kakak in home...=,=
tomorow prepare to Sabah Diocesan Children Ministry Confrence at All Saints Cathedral KK...about 4 days 3 nights..
waiting the gang from Keningau,and plan to meet them by 4 pm evening tomorow...
oh,i just realized that im 22th now..
hmm,the earlier one to sent me a wish...one of an uncle in Keningau..he is a nice man and had a famous name in Keningau.MCA`s leader..well, i was shocked the wish he gave...btw,a big thanks..and it will be my great surprise this year birthday...XD
just spent time with my brother and daniel,had a porridge with them in foh sang`s street,they decided to bought me a cake...happily^^
but i think tomorow,to share the blueberry cake with these guys,bcoz im super sleep now...Zzz....
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment