Sunday, September 19, 2010

~Diocesan Chinese & English Young Adult Camp 2010~ Part 1

I had been on the Kokol Prayer Summit for ~Diocesan Chinese & English Young Adult Camp for 15-18 September 2010, second round, tired manx..yet excited. Because we are going to a blessed mountain for this camp. Over 2++ camper were attended from whole Sabah. included young adult and old adult..hahahx...In this camp, i get to know a lot of young adults came from each of the angle of Sabah. Well, the theme for this year is Experincing God. I want to thank God to let me experienced him on the mountain. I found God back to live in my heart. I felt a supernatural voice during the preaching of Rev Kenneth, and i been touched.
 Father Abba, im back, sorry i left you and you not found the lost me. I commit my life to you Lord. A new Joy is coming back. Is time to tell the world that Jesus love them.
In 4 days, i learnd a lot of things. And have fun with the campers. I excited too to met my old friends again, who going to study overseas. The organizer is great. Accomadation great. Awesome food,spageti, porridge,nasi lemak,chicken,cakes,coffee and more...The most important is the games. Even eat too much but the physcal games made us stay balance.*,^
I never involve in social dance. But that night i did it.Yeah..and i addicted to it. Thats a nice experience ever.Thats what young adult need..Somthing different, latest but not bring bad effection. I enjoying and happily bop on the dancing ground........

Let us look at this supernatural moments........^^
Kokol Prayer Summit-Mountain of Prayer

Heavy fog

Caught a snap aft registeration.

House of prayer

Fog around Kokol


Nice accomodation, natural air conditioner, IKEA furniture, slumberland bed and pillow*,*

*,*wink


stairs

Inside house of prayer

View @ outside

No comments:

Post a Comment