Sunday, September 19, 2010

~Diocesan Children Ministry Leader`s Training 2010

During this 2 weeks long holiday, I had attended 1 conference and 1 camp at all.so it mean i have a very pack  activities, plus i won`t having much time to rest.^,*.Im different wiith the others. This training strat on 6-10 September 2010..
Yet, this is a good time to refresh my spiritual life.
Joy Lee, awake !! dun rest too long....!!!
I think i have been involved in children ministry since very young...maybe this is because of my mommie..
My mommie is the children ministry`s leader in the church for a few years..so i always asking by her to help a lot even in teaching bible`s story and games.
Well, thats a big encourage to me because im studying preschool education.I think this is another way that God open for me to bring childrens into him. 
During this training, i have learned to looking one another through God`s eyes. Then i knew that the way God speaks to children.
I noticed that im not full time worker involve in the church`s children work, but we are the ``gatekeepers``and we can set the pace. We can release the resources. We can sow into the most fertile field in the great mission enterprise of the church. This `field` will bring forth the greatest harvest.
Jesus said :Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them,for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. So, God ask me to study in Tuaran, I trust God have a mission on me to complete. All these are amazing and you can not imagine. Lord, may Your will be done on me.

                      As a children cell teacher, we have to teach them to worship and soak in God`s presence.

This leader`s training held in All Cathedral, Kota Kinabalu. All participants are from Anglican Church Sabah.around 248 persons.

ArcDeacon John Yeo, 1 of the speakers. Another speakers`Dorothy Jason, Ps Stella, Ps Margaret, Rev Chor Kee, Rev Timothy Sng, Rev Moses Chin

Met Rev. Lim and Rosminah with their charming little girl.

Sharey, staff from St Margaret`s Keningau. A faithful minister of Christ.

Took a photo with a light cross.^,*birthday night

All St.s Music Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment