Wednesday, May 13, 2009

thought

2day im in feeling nice while bad mood also..
the gud is i`ve found a song that i wish to have it 4 a long time,
now i get it..
ok hepi..^^
then the bad..
hmm...i played a bad song in piano lesson today..
somthing wrong in me..
stress out with the rubbish works..mayb
my fren asked me about piano leson prevoius day,
she asked me to took music theory exam.
very xcited..
so i decided to ask my piano guider at evening..
she said that i able to take 4 the beginner that 1,then aft that can b skip to grade three bcoz i will b more advance while im studying music in college..
im given a past year questions for doing practice..
waooo,the questions paper also need to pay oo..
was shocked that the exam fees quiet expensive..huh?
hmm..i think i need to take some money to pay up the payment..
well,the exam will b on in november,so i have half year to have practice:p
Pray 4 me u guys:p
PEACE OUT

Happy moments,
Praise God,
Difficult moments,
Seek God,
Painful moments,
Trust God,
Every moments,
Thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment