Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother`s Day


sista n cousin play around..

big bro love to posing every where...like a little child..huh

me n 2nd bro..huahua:p

both of my cousin chinese+dusun

eat lo eat lo..

2day is mother`s day,i`ve celebrate it with my family previous day..this year is the 1st year i got went bek to home celebrate mother`s s day,so i appreaciated the time very much..my uncles n anty came bek from kk to kgau to gathering altogether..only my uncle in foriegn counry has not come bek..this is a precious moment to remember the love of my mum, even my anty..specially my grandma..since my grandpa past away,she`s stil very strong.a new generation `lovesickworshipper`..depands her life in God`s hand..haha
i want to thanks God that love my grandma,n my whole family so much..i satisfied 4 all i have..see how God blessed my family^,*
u may feel it TOO if u love JESUS as He love u!:P
God bless u

No comments:

Post a Comment