Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Joy


I have now been studying in college 4 nearly 3 years. It’s been a blessing, a challenge and a joy to do this mission for God.
Normally, I wake up in the morning around 6:30am. I also eat my daily cup of inner d-tox, lipton milk tea n coffee. You always need to get something nutritious into your stomach to start your day right! During breakfast, I usually check my favorite online email n respond to my chat box.
Around 7:25am I normally will walking to my lecture room.
spending 6 hours in lecture..
During the week, I spend my lunches and afternoons with different people to inspire, encourage and counsel them as a god`s servant.
I try my best three days a week to do exercise n hit the gym in order to keep my body in shape. God knows if I don’t take good care of my body, I won’t be able to do His work!You may think I’m crazy...
On Tuesday, i`ll be going to my piano lesson,my relaxing time
after dinner,begin to complete works or assg. somthing..
chat with family or fren,
read a lot of God`s word,messanging frens to say gud nitez n the wish:p
It’s awesome and lives are changed every week!

Please pray for me! I pray for you this day that wherever you are, whatever problems you are facing, you would know that there is a God who loves you and cares for you. I pray you experience the miracle you need. You are not alone in this world, say your prayers and believe for a better tomorrow. Help is on its way from heaven. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment