Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Satisfy??



was completed for the stage one of piano lesson!!
my dreams came true!
All Glory to Almighty Father in heaven!!
this is the beginning of my music life!even,i know a bit guitar..some bass and redeem but not good enough!
really thank you God!
act i jeolous with people that they can have a piano class since young but me no..
may bcoz of i m not from a rich family,
however,i have my own money to pay up the piano fees!:p
even the journey is still long, i enjoying my music life!thank to my bloved family..thanks for the support n love...^x^
ROCK ON MANX!!!SHOW TIME......

but we hav food and clothing,we will be content with that.2 Timonthy 6:8
(satisfy is not what u wish to have, but to satisfied what u have now)

Walking by faith,
JOYL

No comments:

Post a Comment