Sunday, April 26, 2009

Forgive them.....



Dear Bros and Sis in Christ,

I have a very urgent and special prayer request. My heart broke for this young lady when I heard the news. I prayed for her to find the love of God and the forgiveness that is offered through Jesus Christ. I also prayed that God would use this situation for greater good, somehow to redeem and bless the youth and families of her. She left God n worship other GOD.I wept.
Angels cry on above,a lamb fell into trial..i realize that right now is the time devil coming to attack us..i m not prejudice to other religion, but i wept 4 all who no belive the crucified of JESUS CHRIST..
I wept for her decisions alsO all the millions in the world who have been negatively effected by the sin & immorality that was spread. I pray that one day a prodigal daughter who will be return to hER heavenly Father.
That what Satan meant for evil, God would turn for good. I am thankful to God because I know millions who read this page will b awake by this situation. Therefore, those who read this article after realizing that God`s love, will also realize that Jesus can forgive their sins and give them hope for a new life in Christ.
Jesus died on the cross and resurrected on the third day so our sins could be forgiven and anyone who believes in Him will not die, but have everlasting life.

(John 3:16)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Lastly, I just really want you all to keep this low key and simply “pray” if you read this. Pray for this fren, she is like a sister to me. I love her and she has a good heart. Many people will try to ridicule or doubt what has happened, but it doesn’t matter because I know her and she is struggle to make the decision. She is a good person. We all make mistakes. I urge the public who reads this, judge not or you will be judged as the Bible says. Because none of us are perfect and we all need Jesus forgiveness. I know it, I have faith not only for her but for all who are affected by this. Pray for her spiritual restoration. Because it’s not easy, her family, her friends and myself are all God’s work in progress and we need prayers, patience, mercy and grace from everyone to not point the finger, gossip or anything else, but to simply pray asking God to make us more like Christ each day and to be a testimony for Him in this generation. May God receive all the glory in this.
God is faithful. Please pray right now for God’s will to be done. Thank you!

Under the mercy,

Joy

For anyone who read this blog post and you don’t know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, but you want to know Him. You want to repent and be forgiven of your sins then read what the Good News of Jesus is all about http://www.campuscrusade.com/fourlawseng.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment