Friday, April 24, 2009

going place when im upset,alone,stress out....



2day,feeling complicated..
mayb caused of somthing happened to me..
even phsyically, emotion, n mentality.....feeling not very well
this several days both of my legs was very painful..
may bcoz of last year i`ve got leg injured..a stone beat during camping, on the way to climb up the mountain,
i tot it wil b getting well soon,but it is impossible,y i said like that?
what i felt now is :s.....
several nite was cramp n very uncomfortable..
i realized that i will be carrying this pain til me get old..
coz it is not only skin surface getting pain,but the urat in the leg was effected...
hmm..mayb i wil b doing no more playing badminton,even jogging,...some day sitting on the wheel chair...
yet,i stil have my hands...my fingers to playing piano..
the class of PPISMP bm,my going place when i m upset,alone,n stress out,music makes/gives me more strength, throw away my sadness, makes me calm down..
look the piano photo above...was waiting me to press on it..do u ever know this piano is very classically n was damaged sumore....
bad melody came out...however,this is my only way to learn piano...must be satisfied what i have right now..
emotion getting unstable..
my mom called me to going bek kgau on nex fri..its holiday.
my bro sms me greeting n make sure im ok in my college..
tats y i shout,`family is the greatest support to me`..haha
even i have error in love,they are stil care about me n ask me do not give up,look forward,u must have a gudiest love in your life!
thanks...i dun know how to thanks them..just to b a guai guai gals.:p
hah..i would like to share with u a bit..
ermm....about shopping,
in personlly,i obviously dont like going to shopping in shoping mart or what else,
i more like to walk around tamu or somthing places outside...
mayb there have somthing i never seen b4...haaha
yarh,i do like to xplore life..somewhere 2 jalan-jalan cari makan..
its awesome!njoying my life..do watever i like..
indeed cool:p
leave any comment to give me encourage here..thanks a lot..
CHEERS UP Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment