Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FOREVER LIFE BUDDY




always kawan me going bek keningau,my kampung,
always ask me to spend him to eat.
borrow me external hardisk to format my laptop,
borrow me shirt to do my course work presentation TODAY,
teached me the anatomy n phisiology,
teached me how to tackle hensem guy^x^
teached me to dance,
teached me to speak dusun,
take photo together where ever go,
play play together,
talk talk together,
go to swimming together,
go to shopping together,
catch me up when im falling,
the place wil b noisy once me together with him,
do u ever saw a chinese n a dusun bcame very close?i mean their frenship..
my long life buddy..
dun know wat to say..really gud!
2day,he was voted the top as one of the candidates of Jawatan Perwakilan Pelajar IP KENT,
so he wil b my college JPP Chairman to manage the student here.
Congrates congrates...:p
100% voted...
i din need many fren coz true fren are no meaning if he/she doesn`t really care 4 u..
I appreacited this guy(thats y i show off a bit his photo here^x^),
a smart n caliber guy..
thank GOD,bring me a frens..

LOVE NEVER FAILS!!:P

Blessing,
JOYL

No comments:

Post a Comment