Monday, February 23, 2009

My beloved siblings


Here I m glad to share with you about my beloved siblings. This pic was taken on 2008 christmas caroling last year. However, my parent was not inside the pic, well, will upload another pic to introduce to u soon.
Here i begin to introduce my eldest brother lar, jia jun(from left). A passionate youth`s guitarist in the church. Now was teaching in SJK(C) Cheng Ming. He is the tallest between us. Huh...
next,my youngest bro Jason. Was still in SM Ken Hwa. People said he looked like the taiwan`s artist Wu Zun.Well.....look by yourself and give your mark to him..huahua..He is also love to planting some plant such as Dragon Fruit. The youngest boss in kgau..:pAnother thing,he is my gud helper,Once i need any help,he will besideS me..thanks..He is able to play many type of music such as bass,redeem,n a bit drum.Huh..awesome guy!!:p The gal aft him of course me lar...that time still looked baby fat, but now bcame more slim lerh...huahua...me act was studying in Teacher Training College, Tuaran. Far from home, always homesick....:(Me still have 2 years more to finished it.. And the last is my youngest sister, Joana,very young, n studying in SJK(c)Yuk Kong. She is a hardworking gal n so charming..sometimes love to manja manja people especially my dad..however, she is `happy fruit` in our family. O yarh, never 4 get, she is the top three student in her batch eii.....n she will b the `hope` of the coming UPSR exam. Pray that she can success n try her best in the exam!! Peace out!!:p

No comments:

Post a Comment