Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CHANGE


was not feeling very well today..just bcoz of som body smelly mouth..
i wonder near all lectures in college were very care about there student..
yet,i dun think so..
like me..act i m stressed n pressured 4 a long time just bcoz of some lecturers bad attitude..y only prejudice to me?am i a fool?or wish to bully me?
i think n think finally realize that me obviously doing nothing wrong to him...
felt strange that y people now a days treat people like animals...i dun know y??
he has a strange habit u know?he like to shame a person in front peoples...i know i have my weakness n wrong sometimes..but can u teach or guide me by using the right way?r u satisfied aft shamed people?
even,in ordinary skul,u treat student like that,just let them going suicide..
i m hurted wat he talked to me..am i wrong?i try my best to correct it until i m stress but no body understand me..
demon!!go away...i m not weak,bcoz JESUS is beside me!In the name of JESUS CHRIST broke down the demons!Amen..
Me only hope that the certain lecturer will realize his attitude is make people very uncomfortable...n CHANGE!!better b a lovely person..somehow,mayb the lecture not realize that student would think about it..
to comparing lecturers..their gud n bad...
its has very big impact to their teaching statistic graf in the end of the year...
if the lecturer continueing like that,me cant do anything..
me nothing to scare,looking at the scene of JESUS CHRIST died..then as u look at the crowd gathered around the foot of the cross,u are impressed by the various facial expresions and actions of the people involved in the awful crime of crucifying the Son of God.
it is simple thing to say that CHRIST died for the sins of the world.Place yourself on the cross, but then recall what JESUS said as He hug on that cross,``Father,forgive them``Thank God, that includes u n me.
all my fren,pray that change in himself even he is non-christian..
pray that God touch his heart n turn to JESUS.

THE CROSS OF CHRIST REVEALS THE LOVE OF GOD AT ITS BEST AND THE SIN OF THE WORLD AT ITS WORST.

Blessings,
JOYL

No comments:

Post a Comment