Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finale


excited!!!
recently was learned about finale.Finale is the flagship program of a series of proprietary scorewriters created by MakeMusic 4 mic soft.
learning to create music..huh..
bcoz this semester my class have this paper 4 exam,mean will have the pratikal test by using this software..
Awesome!!A fresh thing to learn.
besides,i have a music class special 4 my own improvement...will tell u more later more..
EXCITED!!
even its no easy to tackle at the beginnig but what to do somthing we were knowN?
som people is clever n smart thinking all the time,but4 me i think it is more pricely n precious coz at least we have learn somthing at that time..compare to the people known evcerything is learning with out anything..
me wish to b the composer to make music..haha...kidding..:p
well,thank God`s grace in my life bringing me stay live in Christ.

Love music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment